Following the governemental recommendations related to Public Health and Covid 19, the castle of Meung established safety rules.
1 – Gauge
- According to government restrictions, a gauge has been set using the governmental norm: 4m2 per person
- Maximum gauge for the castle is 180 people.
2 – Controlling entrance and exit.
A special way has been set up to avoid direct crossing and gathering, using “give way” signs. Test items have been removed.
3 – Social distancing :
- 4 people max. in the shop.
- Free hand sanitizing at the shop.
- Remember to respect a distance of 1 meter between two people. People of a same group (friends or family) are invited to move together as one.
- We suggest our visitors use a safety mask (optional).
4 – Hygienic and sanitazing measures :
Shop and lavatories will be regularly sanitized (registered tracking on demand).
5 – Payment measures
Visitors are encouraged to use contactless credit card payment and e-tickets.
Card machine will be regularly sanitized.
6 – Information :
For visitors and staff members’ safety, safety rules are published on the castle’s website and on specific signs in the castle.
7 – The visitor’s charter :