from saturday 8 july 2023 to sunday 20 august 2023
Live from History !
History has never been closer !
This summer, walk through the Dragons’Lair and on the Dragons’Land, or up in the Knight’s Path, meet the animals at the mini-farm,and dive in History in the new rooms !
In the legend of the city and castle of Meung, St Liphard defeated a dragon.
This year, dragons are back in the area !
Walth through the path and meet these terrific staged animatronics.
From the small wyvern to 14m-long basilisk, find your inner dragon !
Closes 15mn before closing time.
The Knight’s Path
Are you a real Knight? Time to prove it ! Climb up in the park and walk the Knight’s Path : from the giant trampolines in the trees, you’ll see the castle with a different angle!
The parents will be amazed !
- Closed shoes are mandatory. We advice you to weat trousers and long-sleeved tops.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied at all time.
- Closes 15mn before closing time.
- Full rules to read HERE
Have you ever dreamed of stepping back in History? Have you ever dreamed of time travels? Join us for an historical atypical dive in History and meet the characters from the Past.
Discover the cook’s daily life, meet the knight , and listen to the doctor’s saucy anecdotes !
What’s going on ?
History comes to life ! Meet the colorful characters !
A medieval show : the knight and his squire introduce you to the art of war !
Everyday at 11:30 AM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM and 4:30 PM – duration 30 mn.
In the main kitchen, have a chat with Marie, the bishop’s cook. She may be a gossip, but she also may invite you to taste some sweets before you go on…
Everyday except Monday, from 11 AM to 5 PM.
Stop for a complete check-up with our DoKtor… Be careful, medical practice was not the best back in the 17th century !
Everyday from 11 AM to 1 PM and from 2 PM to 6 PM.
Ancient games at your disposal in the park…
Adventure game in the park for the family – smartphone application – duration : about 1 hour – no extra fees
Will you be able to break the spell on the castle ? Young wizards, grab your phones… Ready… Steady… GO !
(unguided tour of the castle included)
- Full price : 12 €
- Reduced price : 10 € (students under 25, unemployed, disabled person – please present written proof at the service desk )
- Children’s price : 8,50 € (children from 5 to 15 years old)
- Free for those under 5 years old and over 80 years old.
- Family Pass : 46 € (5 pers.: 2 adults and 3 children – one time payment)
- Season ticket – 10 tickets (valid for 2 years, unassigned, one time payment) : adult 110€, children 70€.