Weddings and private events at the castle of Meung sur Loire
Conveniently located near the Loire, the castle of Meung sur Loire, former residence of the bishops of Orleans, guarantees you and your guests a stirring atmosphere, and a day you will always remember.
A perfect backdrop for your special events…
Whether you are planning a spectacular wedding or a more intimate reception, our venues provide an ideal place :
From 100 guests, the Orangery :
- The chapel for a wedding benediction
- Cocktail in the park and Guardroom
- Dinner and dance floor in the Orangery
From 40 to 100 guests, the Medieval Room
- Cocktail in the Garden
- Dinner and dance floor in the Medieval Room
Whether it’s an intimate supper or a large-scale reception, our experienced staff will help you deliver an unforgettable experience for your guests.
- Ornemental trees in the main courtyard.
- Illuminated facades, foutain in the park.
- Parking at the castle and VIP welcome for your guests (usher required over 150 guests)
- Locker included, optional receptionists.
- Parking watchman
- Cleaning and heating (if needed) included.