While on a class trip or while on holidays, children have fun at the castle of Meung !
In order to share the cultural wealth of our Heritage, we offer specific activites for each age.
Children will have fun discovering the castle’s history and the prestigious bishops’s manor, thanks to guided tour and activities during the holidays or a school trip.
Languages : French, English.
- Unguided tour (about 1h) : Teachers guide their students throught the castle with a leaflet. (From 4 to 16 years old).
- History comes to life – guided tour (about 1h30) : Following the costumed guide, rediscover History, with all your senses ! (From 4 to 18 years old).
- History Explorers – guided tour (about 1h30) : Following the costumed guide, children learn how to survive through History : get dressed (costume provided), eat and fight! (from 5 to 12 years old).
- Workshops : on request.
More information : download our brochure
- Unguided tour : 6€/child, 9€/adult – 2 free entrance.
- Guided tour : 7€/child, 9€/adult – 2 free entrance.
- Workshop : on request.
Free entrance for teachers, preparing their visit – on booking only.
ON BOOKING ONLY, please contact us to plan your visit :
Phone : +00(33)2 38 44 36 47 or mail : email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE : Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour.
In the event of late arrival, inform us : +00(33)2 38 44 36 47.