While on a class trip or while on holidays, children have fun at the castle of Meung !
In order to share the cultural wealth of our Heritage, we offer specific activites for each age.
Children will have fun discovering the castle’s history and the prestigious bishops’s manor, thanks to guided tour and activities during the holidays or a school trip.
Languages : French, English.
More information : download our brochure HERE
- Unguided tour (about 1h) : Teachers guide their students throught the castle with a leaflet. (From 4 to 16 years old).
- History comes to life – guided tour (about 1h30) : Following the costumed guide, rediscover History, with all your senses ! (From 4 to 18 years old).
- History Explorers – guided tour (about 1h30) : Following the costumed guide, children learn how to survive through History : get dressed (costume provided), eat and fight! (from 5 to 12 years old).
- Royal tour – guided tour (about 1h15) : specially for the youngest ! First, they create their own crown. Then, as Princesses and Princes, they discover the castle ! (from 3 to 6 years old)
- Enchanted tour – guided tour (from 1h to 1h30) : Following the costumed guide, rediscover History through the tales, from fiction to reality… Once Upon A Time… (From 4 to 18 years old).
- Fantastic Animals tour – guided tour (from 1h to 1h30) : Following the costumed guide, discover the fantastic beasts from the Middle Age to now, and their inspiration… (From 4 to 18 years old).
- A Castle’s life tour – guided tour (about 1h30) : Specially for high school ! Following the costumed guide, students discover the upstairs and downstairs in the 19th century castle (from 15 to 18 years old).
- Workshops : on request.
- Costumes : on booking (extra fees) : get back in History !
- Any specific theme or project ? We’ll be glad to hear about it !
NEW : have fun in the park !
Special activities outside – no extra fees
Meet the animals at the mini-farm, explore the Dragons’Lair, and go up in the Knight’s Path !
Play with Anne Mesia and discover the park : will you be able to break the spell on the castle?
No extra fees – download the app on Google play or AppStore (tablet provided – one for a class) – more information HERE
- Unguided tour : 7,50€/child, 10€/adult
- Guided tour : 9€/child, 10€/adult
- Workshop : on request.
- Costumes : 2€/ child.
- 2 free entrance/class (teacher + 1).
Free entrance for teachers, preparing their visit – on booking only.
Please enjoy the parc for a picnic. Depending on our schedule and on the weather, you may have access to a lunchroom.
PLAN YOUR VISIT :
ON BOOKING ONLY, please contact us :
Phone : +00(33)2 38 44 36 47 or mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE : Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour.
Our staff organise your day depending on your planned arriving time : we can’t assure the full of tours and workshops in case of late arrival.
In the event of late arrival, inform us : +00(33)2 38 44 36 47.