Grab a snack in the shop !
The jars :
- To eat in or to take away !
- Fresh food traditionnaly handcrafted from 8€, from starters to dessert !
- Easy to reheat : 2mn30 in the microwave (available at the shop)
- Environmentally friendly (glass jar)
- Our offer includes vegetarian choice
- Preservation : up to 3 years in a dry storage.
Local food :
- la Maison Martin Pouret : vinegars and mustards from Orléans.
- Les Praslines Mazet : sweets from Montargis, since 1636 !
- La bière Mouss’Bat : local beer from Chaingy (11km from Meung)
Fancy a treat ?
- The castle’s honey : linden honey or multi-flower honey from the castle’s beehives…
- The castle’s teas : special blend by les Cafés Jeanne d’Arc d’Orléans. Would you prefer the canons’ Tea (white tea, fennel, aniseed, apple) or the Enlightenments Feast Tea (green tea, red berries, nuts, ginger and quince) ?
- The Palets : shortbreads and coconut rocks from la Biscuiterie Moderne (since 1962)
- The Oublies : Once the most popular treat in France, you may now enjoy these crusty waffles !
- LWalter the robot’s cutlery !
- Calligraphy kits and pens…
- Bags, key-rings, thimbles, mirrors, boxes…
- Candyboxes !
- Costumes and wooden weapons for children