The visit focuses on the everyday life in the castle and takes you from the attics to the undergrounds. So, there are some stairs…
Many furnished rooms are open to visit : from the sophistication of a reception room with fine liqueurs to ‘behind the scenes’ of the kitchens, the stunning 18th century, luxuriously appointed bathroom, from attics to the unsettling underground passages, the owners of the castle of Meung reveal all its secrets…
- Guess what is in the Whazzat
- Discover the castle’s odors
- Video show in the undergrounds
Special guidebook for children (5 to 12 years old) : find Walter’s anachronistic items !
- Season 2023 : from April 8th at 10 AM to November 5th at 6 PM.
Last admission 45 mn before closing time.
- Guided tour in French or English language available all year long for groups – on booking only.
Fermé / closed
Ouvert de 10h à 18h / Open from 10 AM to 6 PM
Ouvert de 10h à 19h / Open from 10 AM to 7 PM
Ouvert de 14h à 18h / Open from 2 PM to 6 PM